29/05/11

On connection (Sophia Mertins)

You are letting go?
I also feel like letting go.
I am tired.
I was also telling myself that I was sad (you and I, both), but I am not sad (anymore). I am tired.
I feel like letting go.
I liked what you said about one only being a real lover once you let go. It's part of it.

Sometimes I think: These men are like... so stupid, like.... soooooo stupid.
And you're right, sometimes I think you are just being selfish (like him)- but then I know you well enough to know it hurts you too.

You're such a delicate creature.
I wish you could see things through my eyes sometime.
I would take you back to that Thanksgiving on your own; the dog peeing outside under the rain - to the moment when Jason Schwartzman became our ideal partner... - I would take you back to that lonely thursday on a bus 23. Remember how that felt? What is it that we look for?
When will we be happy? Totally. Fulfilled. Complete.

I wonder when I will have to collect you from the station again, much on the line of little Paddington Bear.

So many days have gone by.
We are now so far from that letter that awaited you in Berlin.
I loved doing crazy things for you.
I wish I could say the right words to make everything better in your world. (I am sure things are much better already); all I can come up with are a couple of songs, one for a friend and the other one from a friend, to us (you and I, both).

Be good, be fresh, be yourself no matter where that takes you.

Love,

S.

Sophia Mertins

No hay comentarios.: